Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
We are happy to help you with any questions or issues you may have with any product you had purchashed from us. Having been in business for 25 years, and staffed with knowledgeable and trained team members, our retail store in Richmond Hill is the best place to go for instant on-the-spot advice. Our store is considered by many to be a one of a kind destination with a carefully curated selection of quality healthy lifestyle and luxury products. Many products are on display in our showroom for you to see and try. In the event that you live a little further away, and require assistance or have any questions, please call us at 1-844-998-0998 or email us at email@example.com; we are happy to guide you through choosing a product suitable for you, to helping you setup and maintain your investment.
To check the status of your order, please call or email us at 1-844-998-0998 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff can inform you on any step of your order process, including order and payment confirmation, stock availability, and shipping status. We will do our best to reply to your email within 24 business hours.
For all communications, please provide us your Online Order number so that we may better assist you.
You will be notified if any of the following situations arises:
•Your shipping and billing information do not match.
•Your information cannot be verified due to missing information or errors.
•The item you ordered is currently out of stock, will take longer than estimated to get back in stock, or is no longer available.
Please make sure your email address is correct and update or correct it if necessary, your email address is the primary method that we will keep you updated about your order status. Unfortunately, Home Comfort Centre cannot be held responsible for problems that may occur with your order, or any losses you may incur due to information errors, incorrect email address, our email being lost or misdirected (such as by junk mail filters), or otherwise any difficulties to contact you regarding your order.
Please note that Home Comfort Centre reserves the right to cancel any order due to stock availability or information errors.
Changes to an Order
If you require a change to your order, such as adding or removing items, or correction of any information, please contact us immediately at call or email us at 1-844-998-0998 or email us at email@example.com. As in-stock orders may be shipped as quickly as same day to 2 business days (including payment confirmation), we will try our best to make requested changes, but will be unable to do so after your order had shipped.
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately. For cancellation of orders that had already shipped, you may return the item according to our Return Policy detailed below.
Home Comfort Centre's Lowest Price Guarantee
Home Comfort Centre offers 7-Day Price Protection. Simply e-mail us with the information of where you had seen the identical item for a lower price, and the advertised price of the item within 7 days of your original purchase date (invoice number must be provided), and we will issue you a credit or refund* in the amount of the price difference. We will require the item to be sold by an authorized Canadian retailer of the product; the product must be in stock and the price to be matched will be considered with respect to any shipping costs with the competitor. The 7-Day Price Protection policy only applies to regularly advertised products, and excludes promotional prices such as instant rebates, mail-in rebates, limited quantities, open-box, used items, advertising errors, auctions,etc.
If a Home Comfort Centre gift card was used and was discarded, please proceed to a retail store where the refund will be processed on a new Home Comfort Centre gift card. If a prepaid credit card was used, please proceed to a retail store where the refund will be processed on a Home Comfort Centre store credit. If PayPal was used, your PayPal account will be credited for the return amount. There are no fees for using PayPal. If your PayPal account is no longer active, please proceed to a store, the refund will be processed on a Home Comfort Centre store credit.
We try hard to help you find the right product for you, however if you are not satisfied with your purchase of a product at Home Comfort Centre, and would like to request a return or an exchange, we offer a 14 day return policy:
- We will credit your purchase, less any shipping and handling (including promotional shipping costs - some orders receive free shipping only if you keep the product). Returns made within 14 days of receipt will not be charged a restocking fee. All other returns may be assessed a restocking fee of 20%. All returns must be in like new condition, in original packaging, with instructions and accessories; items returned in less than new condition may be assessed additional restocking fees.
- If your product is defective within 30 days of purchase, we will handle the replacement or repair of the product on your behalf. Products beyond 30 days will have their warranty service supplied by the manufacturer.
- Products marked Final Sale, Clearance, As-Is or that have been registered with the manufacturer will have the full duration of the warranty service provided by the manufacturer. Please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Air-O-Swiss products are eligible to have the full duration of their warranty serviced by us, if originally purchased from Home Comfort Centre
Items returnable for exchange or store credit only
- Kitchen and bath fixtures
- Toilets and bidets (Only in unopened)
- Air and water filter/purifier systems, replacements and pads. (Only if unopenend)
All items are returnable with these exceptions
- Special and/or custom order items
- Drinking water bottles
- Food items
- Installed items (e.g. Water softeners, central air purifiers, water heaters, etc)
- Hygiene critical products including air purifiers, humidifiers, vacuum cleaners and water filters that have been opened and/or used
- Kitchen and bath fixtures that have been installed
- Home automation and security products
- Items marked Final Sale
- Services, deliveries, installation, and labour charges
- Bulk or specially discounted orders and purchases (Regular store sale items excepted)
- Any items that have been physically altered, modified or damaged.
What you’ll need to process a return or exchange
- Original invoice (no copies please) from your purchase
- Original method of payment
- Credit card transactions will only be refunded to the original credit card.
- In-store Cash refunds over $300 will be refunded by cheque in 7-10 working days.
- Original packaging and all items originally included (includes any bonus items and gifts with purchase)
- Your name, address, phone number and signature. Valid government issued photo ID may be requested to confirm this information.
For items installed or serviced on-site by us, a 1 year in-home labour warranty is included with all installations or service appointments. All other product warranty periods indicated are from the respective manufacturer of the product, unless otherwise noted, and are limited by the respective manufacturer's warranty policies. Please refer to the manufacturer's website or product manuals/packaging for more information.
Generally, the manufacturer's limited warranty will only cover the product for manufacturing defects and will not cover any physical damage to the product from misuse, dropping, physical damage, etc. In no way does Home Comfort Centre warrant any product for fitness of use or for representations made by the manufacturer.
To receive warranty service on your product, you must contact Home Comfort Centre by phone at 1-844-998-0998 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to address the problem. If a technician is unable to resolve the problem over the phone or email, and deems the product defective or requiring testing, you will be required to ship the defective item back to Home Comfort Centre with the RMA number marked or labeled on the package. Also include a copy of your invoice and any email correspondence you have had with our support staff. Home Comfort Centre recommends that appropriate measures are taken to safeguard the product from damage during shipping, as Home Comfort Centre does not warrant a physically damaged product.
Home Comfort Centre will cover shipping charges both ways for online purchases during the first 30 days for defective-on-arrival (DOA) products. This 30 day period starts from the original day of shipment of your order. However, if the product is not defective, you will be responsible for return shipping charges.
After the first 30 days, you will have to wait for a turnaround time while Home Comfort Centre gets a replacement or repaired item back from the manufacturer or supplier.
It is recommended that customers contact the manufacturer directly for all retail products beyond the 30 day DOA warranty period for faster turn around times. Some manufacturers offer direct-swap, cross-ship, or even next-day to-your-door replacement warranty services.
Home Comfort Centre can help facilitate warranty service between you and the manufacturer, but will not cover any shipping or handling expenses incurred for warranty service after the first 30 days of purchase.
Home Comfort Centre does not accept packages sent collect or COD. Packages sent COD will be refused and returned to sender.
Home Comfort Centre is limited to the service level offered by the manufacturer or supplier, please consult the manufacturer’s warranty for full details.