The IQAir GC Series was designed with a 320-degree EvenFlow Diffuser to supply more air in more directions without drafts or noise. Other systems create annoying air drafts and restrict the ability of a system to produce fresh, clean air that can fill the room. The IQAir GC Series EvenFlow Diffuser boosts system efficiency by evenly returning cleaned air through a large 320-degree outlet. The wide dispersion pattern allows the GC Series to produce an elevated air delivery rate with very little noise.
Designed for full-spectrum protection
IQAir GC Series air purifiers are designed to clean the full spectrum of airborne pollutants with the very best filtration technology available at each stage of filtration. Air is drawn into the GC Series air purifier through the bottom of the system by a powerful New Edition IQAir fan. Then the air pulled into the system is sequentially cleaned in a step-by-step process that delivers clean, healthy air. IQAir's unique no-leakage design prevents air from escaping back into the room without being drawn first through the GC Series filters. The multiple filtration stages include:
1. Micro- and nano-particle filtration: The first stage of filtration features a powerful H11 HyperHEPA® pre-filter that eliminates micro- and nano-particles such as allergens, smoke, bacteria and viruses.
2. Cartridge-based activated carbon adsorption (Except ChemiSorber model): Eliminates volatile organic compounds (VOCs) which are responsible for odors.
3. Cartridge-based chemisorption (MultiGas and ChemiSorber models): Destroys harmful chemicals, such as formaldehyde, by an oxidation process inside chemically active alumina pellets.
4. Electrostatically charged fibers: Post-filter sleeves eliminate activated carbon and chemisorption abrasion particles through a charged fiber structure.
The quietest high-performance air purifiers
IQAir GC Series air purifiers produce an average of 32% less sound across all fan speeds compared to previous generations without sacrificing filter life or system efficiency. The result is clean, healthy air without disrupting the environment with noise. IQAir’s "fan-in-center" design places the fan motor between sound-attenuating filters. The double-walled housing effectively reduces sound transmission. Rubber suspension pads systematically isolate motor vibration from the air cleaner housing. The EvenFlow Diffuser deflects sounds back into the system while returning low turbulence and low velocity air to the room. The result is an air purifier quiet enough for any commercial environment.
Power requirements: 100-120 V, 50/60 Hz
Energy consumption: 6 fan speeds, 27, 53, 92, 121, 154, 215 Watt; Standby: Dimensions: H 28" x W 15" x D 16" (H 71 x W 38 x D 41 cm)
Weight: (system incl. filters) 44 lbs. (20 kg)
Air delivery, incl. filters, 6 fan speeds*
40, 75, 130, 170, 200, 300 cfm (70, 130, 220, 290, 340, 510 m³/h)
Sound pressure/power level, 6 fan speeds**
LP 25, 36, 44, 50, 54, 59 dB(A); LW 35, 46, 54, 60, 64, 69 dB(A)
Fan motor: centrifugal, backward curved, with thermal protector, non-stop use approved
Control panel: 4-key touch-pad with 16 character 2-line LCD display
Air intake: dual arches at base of system Air outlet: 320° EvenFlow diffuser
* Must be from an authorized IQAir dealer for an identical model. Excludes open-box or used units. Home Comfort Centre reserves the right to limit quantities.